- Name: What happens after death?
- Code: B.3.9.S.5
- Specification Reference: N/A
- Keywords: Carbon, nitrogen, cycle, biodiversity
- Objectives: To know the affect temperature, oxygen and water have on the rate of decay.. Investigating how temperature affects the rate of decay of milk by measuring change in pH (req prac 10). To describe what periods of biomass show and how energy is transferred from each level
- Competency: Be able to recall the carbon and nitrogen cycle
- Proficiency: Be able to discuss the importance of cycles in biodiversity
- Mastery: Be able to evaluate data